Dual monitor setup / --display

David Mohr damailings at mcbf.net
Mon Sep 10 18:23:01 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm running a dual x screen setup (not xinerama), and pidgin behaves
oddly because the session-manager somehow can't save what screen
pidgin is on.
When looking through the session file after logging out, I noticed
that other applications are restarted with --display to come out on
the correct screen, but pidgin does not support that command line
parameter. Why is that the case? An how can I fix it? :-)

~David

P.S. Big thanks to all pidgin devs... I've been using it (or rather
gaim) for more years now than I can remember =)