Dual monitor setup / --display

David Mohr damailings at mcbf.net
Sun Sep 16 20:32:25 EDT 2007

In case anyone else was interested in this:

I looked at the code, and found out it wasn't too hard to add this
functionality:

See ticket #3133, which adds the --display command line switch, and
#3137, which saves the display in the session information.

I think it'd be cool if this could find it's way into the
distribution, so let me know if you think the patches are not
sufficient (they're tiny, looking at them should be quick).

~David