Can't pull with Monotone:Help, please....

Tw@in 28 Twain28 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 05:24:28 EDT 2007

Hello everybody....
I've been a Gaim user for a loong time, and thanks to it I've grasped that
little notions of code I now have.
Let's get to the point: I'm trying to pull down pidgin revisions to patch
them with Salinasv custom emoticons patch (
http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/1187 )....but I simply can't manage to
connect to pidgin.im database.

My steps:
1. Downloaded Monotone (0.35, i believe), installed and also downloaded
Pidgin's bootstrap package (as suggested on
http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/UsingPidginMonotone).
2. Updated the package's structure to Monotone's latest.
3. Tried doing "mtn -d pidgin.mtn pull pidgin.im im.pidgin.*", as per
instructions.

mtn goes:
"mtn: doing anonymus pull; use -kKEYNAME if you need authentication
 mtn: connecting to pidgin.im"
....and stops there forever, cursor blinking under the last line.

Is there something I miss? If so, what?
Please help! :(

(PIV, 1GB RAM WinXP Home, no proxies, no firewalls)