Looking for a couple hours of paid libpurple consulting

Jeffrey Rosen jeff at wolfire.com
Fri Sep 14 18:29:38 EDT 2007

Hello, I am working on a program that uses libpurple and it is almost
ready to launch.  One thing I would like to do first is to audit my
libpurple code with someone who is very familiar with how it works.  I
find that sometimes my understanding of the documentation doesn't
match up to how it really works which produces bugs that are hard to
track down so I think it would be a good idea to sit down with an
experienced libpurple developer (over skype or something + remote
desktop for the code) and just verify that all of my calls make sense,
and just do some general consulting.

I can pay $100/hour and I estimate it will take about two hours -
please let me know if you would be interested in this.

Thanks a lot!
Jeffrey Rosen