How do I see which service at a glance?

Jonathan Kaplan gavinfoxx at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 18:46:49 EDT 2007

Hi there, I liked how in the older versions of gaim,
it was set so that I automatically saw what service
(ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, whatever) I was messaging to when I
was typing to someone, or even just glancing at their
name on the list.  How do I turn a feature on to do
this in
Pidgin? If this isnt an appropriate place to post this
question, please tell me where to go. I've looked at
the faq, but i cant seem to find my answer. Thank you!
 :)