Type message here... and Send button absence

David Mohr damailings at mcbf.net
Tue Sep 18 00:18:40 EDT 2007

An easy way to work around this shortcoming is possible if you have a
mouse with too many buttons. Simply assign an extra one to the ENTER
key (should be easy enough in Windows and Linux). Then after you
paste, you can use the mouse to send the message, which should be even
quicker than hitting a send button.

~David