some cross compile problems

pencil 磊 pencilren at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 05:12:15 EDT 2007

> [...]
> > libjabber.so.
> > But when we download the libraries to the board, liboscar and libjabber
can
> > not load correctly but other protocol plugins can be loaded like msn,
yahoo
> > etc. The debug message is :
> >

> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/autoaccept.so
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/buddynote.so
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/idle.so
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/joinpart.so
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libaim.so
> > plugins: /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libaim.so is not loadable:
> > liboscar.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libgg.so
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libicq.so
> > plugins: /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libicq.so is not loadable:
> > liboscar.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libirc.so
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libjabber.so
> > plugins: /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libjabber.so is not usable
because
> > the 'purple_init_plugin' symbol could not be found.  Does the plugin
call
> > the PURPLE_INIT_PLUGIN() macro?
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libmsn.so
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libnovell.so
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/liboscar.so
> > plugins: /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/liboscar.so is not usable
because
> > the 'purple_init_plugin' symbol could not be found.  Does the plugin
call
> > the PURPLE_INIT_PLUGIN() macro?
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libqq.so
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libsametime.so
> > plugins: /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libsametime.so has a prefs_info,
but
> > is a prpl. This is no longer supported.
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libsimple.so
> > plugins: probing /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libxmpp.so
> > plugins: /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/libxmpp.so is not loadable:
> > libjabber.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

> > 1 What's wrong with our cross compile, do we forget some libraries.
>
>The errors with both jabber and oscar are misleading because
>libjabber.so and liboscar.so are not actually protocol plugins.  The
>libraries libaim.so and libicq.com and libxmpp.so are however.  Those
>three plugins search for liboscar.so or libjabber.so, which seem to be
>there, but clearly they are not being found, which means that your
>environment is not properly searching /home/flash/wang/lib/purple-2/ for
>them.  You should verify that your libraries are installed in the place

Thank you, I set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and I can see the XMPP aim now.

> > 2 yahoo protocol dose not support, a correct yahoo account will get a
error
> > password  message when connected.
>
>Can you provide a debug log from the failing yahoo connection?

debug log of login yahoo account:
account: Connecting to account papbpcde
connection: Connecting. gc = 0xc9c58
dns: DNS query for 'scs.msg.yahoo.com' queued
Warning:                                         ALMAccountEditorMain was
released
dns: Created new DNS child 214, there are now 1 children.
dns: Successfully sent DNS request to child 214
dns: Got response for 'scs.msg.yahoo.com'
dnsquery: IP resolved for scs.msg.yahoo.com
proxy: Attempting connection to 216.155.193.162
proxy: Connecting to scs.msg.yahoo.com:5050 with no proxy
proxy: Connection in progress
proxy: Connected to scs.msg.yahoo.com:5050.
yahoo: 91 bytes to read, rxlen is 111
yahoo: Yahoo Service: 0x57 Status: 1
yahoo: yahoo status: 0
yahoo: 34 bytes to read, rxlen is 84
yahoo: Yahoo Service: 0x54 Status: -1
Warning: QMessageBox: Inconsistent button parameters
yahoo: 10 bytes to read, rxlen is 30
yahoo: Yahoo Service: 0x7d1 Status: -1
yahoo: Unhandled service 0x7d1
account: Disconnecting account 0xc9ad8
connection: Disconnecting connection 0xc9c58
connection: Destroying connection 0xc9c58

the info I recevied from server is "Incorrect passward", but I can login in
pidgin by using the same account and its passward.