buddy-signed-off signal

Florin Diaconeasa florin.diaconeasa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 06:20:16 EDT 2007

Hi!

I'm working on a simple client for IM using libpurple.

The problem i am having is regarding the event from the subject:
buddy-signed-off.

I have assigned a function for this, which receives 2 arguments(Buddy and a
null pointer).

The function that i've written is a simple on and it just prints a message
in the console when a buddy has signed off.

The problem is this: if i have a buddy in the lists which signes off, i
don't get the message in the console, the only way to get this is if the
buddy sends me an IM. So i get the "Buddy has signed off. BuddyName: bla bla
bla bla". These are the 2 strings concatenated after the buddy sends me the
message "bla bla bla bla".

Any ideeas or questions?

Thanks!

Florin