Revision 15698906f0fff90b76df130d6cebe3f183c2cfaf

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Wed Sep 26 02:58:01 EDT 2007

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:24:54 -0500, Mark Doliner wrote
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:01:30 -0700, Sean Egan wrote
> > On 9/25/07, markdoliner at pidgin.im <markdoliner at pidgin.im> wrote:
> > > Is there any reason these statuses were set to not saveable and
> > > not user-settable?
> >
> > Wouldn't that cause them to show up in the statusbox? And the saved
> > statuses stuff?
>
> Hmm, it looks like it DOES show up in the saved status editor
> (although it shows up as "Unset").  Does it make sense to show
> independent status types there?  It seems like our UI doesn't really
> handle that correctly, and we should hide independent statuses from
> the user until it does.

It was showing up in the saved status editor regardless of my change.  I fixed
the "unset" thing (by giving it a name in status.c), and I changed the saved
status editor to never show TUNE or MOBILE, since they don't really make sense
in that context.

And I changed the substatus editor to not show independent statuses, so that
should fix that problem and hopefully not break anything else.

-Mark