SoC

Eusoj Xirdneh xirdneh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:06:44 EDT 2008

Hi there, I would like to apply for SoC. Here's the idea. I have found
that almos nobody uses Pidgin for IRC, and i think it can be improved
in many ways. I would like to start by changing the way that the
conversations and server windows appear. Something more like XChat or
mIRC, but with some twists. Also i have found that there are no file
transfers protocols implemented in the IRC chat, so i would like to
implement at least the dcc protocol and if theres time, probably ctcp.
thnx for reading