Looking for mentor for GSOC

chuen tschi liang ct.w.liang at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 06:22:29 EDT 2008

Hello,

it's my first time applying for GSOC. I submitted an application for the ICQ
TLC idea. I didn't know I had to contact a mentor, and just waited for the
results to come out.

But I read in a thread of the GSOC forum, that you have to find a mentor by
yourself. That's why I'm writing.

I don't know if it this project already taken, or if any mentors are still
available.

But if an potential mentor could have a look at my application i would be
very thankful. (I know i should have communicated more with the community,
but I didn't have any questions - until now...hehe)

My application can be found here:
http://members.inode.at/poi.ying.liang/liang_proposal.html
or on the student dashboard. I named it "ICQ (OSCAR) improvements".

Thanks!
bye,
chuen tschi