Yahoo for the Web don't inform the encoding of the message ...

Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Tue Apr 15 08:47:21 EDT 2008

Hello there!

I've posted this message last week, and it is still without any comments
or replies.

Could someone please tell me why ?
Maybe because no one knows about this issue, or no one had time to have
a look on it, or no one cares ?

Maybe I can do the necessary research to find it out, but first I need
to know whether someone already done it or is already checking it out.

Thank's and best regards!!!
Mauro.

--
__At.,