HELP emoticons

kimonas fountoulakis kfoynt at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 10:16:36 EDT 2008

Hi to all!!

My name is Kimonas, i am interested to develop custom emoticons handling for pidgin, like msn
Can someone help me?

I read the libpurple documentation, and saw that switchboard.h , slp.h , object.h
have relation at some way with the handling custom emoticons, but i can't really understarnd how to modify them in order to achieve my
aim.

if you believe that i have not understand something well, please inform me!!
I am new, and this is a work for my University

Thanks