adding one feature to ping on line users when I log in

Mayank Jain Nawal mayank at in.niksun.com
Mon Apr 28 01:34:15 EDT 2008

Dear Pidgin Devel Team,

I am interested to add one small feature in pidgin according to which when I
log in to my pidgin it will automatically send message to all the on line
persons in my friend list, like sending Good Morning to all the persons in my
friend list with there alias name which I have set for them. I have discussed
this feature with some of my friends this seams interested to them too. Hope
same for you too.

Can any body assist me and tell me how to start with.
Thanks
Regards
Mayank Jain