sometimes offline contacts marked with 'show when offline' contacts don't show

Phil Hannent phil at hannent.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 05:46:06 EDT 2008

Cameron Braid wrote:
> I am also sure that there have been other times it has happened but I
> can't remember the exact steps taken to reproduce it.
>
> I tried to find a way to submit a bug in trac but could only find a
> login form, and not a signup form.
It sounds like a bug to me, however you will need to find the steps to
reproduce the bug and file a report here:
http://developer.pidgin.im/newticket

I believe that you will also need an account with trac so that we are
sure you have a valid email address to help progress any tickets you submit.

Regards
Phil Hannent