Ehanced History plugin

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Thu Aug 28 17:50:10 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 16:29 -0500, John Bailey wrote:
> So I've been thinking about it, and if there are no objections, I'd like
> to replace the stock History plugin with the Enhanced History plugin.
> Thoughts?

Those features seem reasonable, so I'm good with the idea of including
them in Pidgin.

I have concerns over a simple replacement. I think one needs to do a
diff and careful merge. For example, my last change
(29a64631ab329cc34fb0fe53bc28fede66aecda4) to the history plugin would
be lost in a simple replacement. I'm sure there would be others.

If you're interested in doing the merge, I'd be glad to review the diff
for you before you commit it. If you need more help doing the merge, I
can probably find the time, starting next week.

Richard