Status Message Updates

sanket agarwal snktagarwal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 04:30:24 EST 2008

Hey all,

I have almost succeeded in making the plugin. I need to assistance over
Status Message Working!!

Suppose i change my status message. Now this information is reflected in
Gtalk( gmail and stand alone ), my issue is, is this information display,
reciever dependent, or the sender explicitly sends in the information! If it
does, i believe i can grep over the Conversation API so as to find if any
fucntion is handling the "status-modified" event in that sense. Or if it
dosent, in that case what can be done to stop sending Status Message updates
to reciever.

I need to know how and from where exactly this information is being
transferred!!