Status Message Updates

sanket agarwal snktagarwal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 23:30:54 EST 2008

Ok i'll explain my exact point a level further.

I am developing a plugin that does the following, it just scrolls the status
message in say 2 sec each. I have done it successfully, thanx to the list's
apt and quick response :).

My problem is this, when a client( say google talk ), is chatting with me,
then the screen is garbled with the status message updates something like :

snkt changed status to : blablabla
<after 2 sec>
snkt changed status to : ablablabl
snkt changed status to : lablablab
so on

Now i think my ques is clear and i wud love to have some help in this
respect.

Newayz the mail list rox.

Also is there a IRC for Pidgin/Libpurple??