Status Message Updates

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Fri Dec 12 11:43:34 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 10:00:54AM +0530, sanket agarwal wrote:
<snip>
> My problem is this, when a client( say google talk ), is chatting with me,
> then the screen is garbled with the status message updates something like :
>
> snkt changed status to : blablabla
> <after 2 sec>
> snkt changed status to : ablablabl
> snkt changed status to : lablablab
> so on

Are you saying that when you change your status message (via your plugin)
that pidgin is printing that message locally? Are you saying that when you
change your status message pidgin is printing that message in your buddies
conversation window? Are you saying something else?

<snip>
> Also is there a IRC for Pidgin/Libpurple??

If the question is, is there an IRC channel for pidgin/libpurple support
and development then yes. #pidgin on freenode, which is listed on the
PidginCommunity wiki page.

    -Etan