VV GUI

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Dec 16 17:14:57 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Maiku <cmaiku at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:
>> Putting the "Calling..." text and hangup and mute buttons underneath
>> the videos is awesome.  It creates a tighter association between them.
>
> Good to hear. Would you think it would be better to have the buttons
> be above the input box or go down to the right of it (like in the mock
> up)?

I think it's fine either way.  I guess I like the buttons to the right
of the input box a little more, it seems more space efficient.  I'm
thinking it'll look better when the mute button is there too, so there
is more than just one button.  And it seems like it would be better
with the status text below the buttons, but I don't think it really
matters.

-Mark