Pidgin is string frozen!

Josep Puigdemont josep.puigdemont at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 16:44:00 EST 2008

El dc 17 de 12 de 2008 a les 23:09 +0200, en/na Mișu Moldovan va
escriure:
> Does anyone know why those commented strings vanished? I think they
> often help when trying to understand the context in which a certain
> string appears. They also helped me give a lower priority to strings
> associated with IM protocols that are not used here: QQ, Gadu-Gadu and
> the like.
>
> Is there a way to get them back?

You can always create a temorary file with references to the source:
$ intltool-update -o temp_ro_file.po ro

Translate temp_file.po, and then remove the references before checking
the file in:
$ msgcat --no-location -o ro.po temp_ro_file.po

(you can of course do that directly in the ro.po file)

/Josep