PEP (Personal Eventing Protocol) and PubSub

Casey Harkins caseyharkins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:23:18 EST 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 15:18 -0600, Brandon Kruse wrote:

> I plan to do this project, then (since it will require) implement more
> PEP/pubsub related things.
>
> And idea on where the current pep stuff is? Or am I hooking to iq
> requests directly and going from there.

I'm not that familiar with the xmpp code, but I'm gonna make a wild
guess and say its in libpurple/protocols/jabber/pep.c. ;-) The
xmppconsole plugin (pidgin/plugins/xmppconsole.c) might be useful to see
how a plugin can send/receive raw xml through xmpp.

Once you get into specific questions, there are probably many people
here better qualified to help.

-casey