Modifying a PurplePluginAction label

Matí­as Alejandro Torres torresmat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:00:48 EST 2008

Etan S. C. Reisner escribió:
> Plugin actions aren't "registered" they are filled in each time the menu
> for them is created/displayed, so to modify the text you would just modify
> the right lines in the plugin C source which creates the actions to have
> the text you want it to.
>

>     -Etan
Thanks for replying. You're saying that the funcion that creates the
actions and return a GList of PurplePluginActions is called everytime
the Tools menu is displayed?? That's not working for me, this function
is called only when the plugin is loaded. But ...Maybe I did not
understand your reply! If that the case, please, explain this to as you
would to a 6 year old :P.

Remember that I want the label to show diferent sentences through
program execution.

Thanks again, Matías.