im.pidgin.pidgin: 902c6324faa755dfbceafd40ebf88ef850d06c9b

Eric Relson erelson at umich.edu
Mon Feb 11 22:55:49 EST 2008

> You're probably right, though I've seen no complaints about it in 2.3.x
> where it already exists. Better ideas for the wording of the preference
> are welcome :)
>
> Regards,
>

> Stu.

Looking at the preferences myself (though I'm stuck on a machine with
2.0.1), it seems to me it would fit well under the logging tab. Maybe
"Delay closing log files after closing conversation/chat"... There's
options already for logging chats and instant messages separately, so
maybe make it two distinct options, one for each. (and greyed out if
said logging is disabled)

•EJR
(and sorry Sean, who got this message twice...)