steam prpl?

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 02:49:54 EST 2008

I recently exploited some features in the steamcommunity.com website.

They use basic cookie authentication get requests for friend acceptance :/

I used a debugger and attached to sockrecv and socksend and could
not really get anything of it (besides what is mentioned in the wiki)

I would love to hear and spear-head this, as I have had much experience
with all this. You can read just a tidbit from http://piax.net/valve from
one
of my buddies hosting it.

Valve has accessed this page, and released a friends update that friday,
after they stopped responding to emails.....

-bk- Sho