steam prpl?

Mark Schneider queueram at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 18:44:24 EST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 2:34 AM, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:50:29 -0600, Mark Schneider wrote
>
> > I saw that there was a ticket on trac [3] requesting the Steam
> > protocol and have also posted some of this information there.  I will
> > continue to work on this in my spare time.  I welcome any offers of
> > assistance.  Is there a preferred way to share the information I have
> > figured out thus far (such as a wiki page or authoring a file and
> > attaching it to the ticket)?
>
> I added your information to Instant Messaging Freedom's new protocol wiki.
> This is a fantastic place to publish information about the protocol:
> http://imfreedom.org/wiki/index.php/Steam_Friends
>
> -Mark

Mark,

Thank you for the information about the imfreedom.org wiki.  I have
migrated the information from the pidgin trac wiki on the Steam
Protocol page to this wiki.

One question I have though is who should I contact if I wanted to add
CSS table formatting for the imfreedom.org wiki?  Typically, this can
be done through editing the page MediaWiki:Common.css, but access
seems to be restricted and I cannot locate contact information on the
imfreedom.org wiki.

Thanks,
Mark