Send custom emoticon patch and utillitary methods...

Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Mon Feb 18 07:23:02 EST 2008

Please have a look on the answer I've posted to Richard Laager...
Thank's.

--
__At.,
   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Coordenador de Projetos e Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>
( + 55 (34)3291-1700
( + 55 (34)9971-2572