Send custom emoticon patch and utillitary methods...

Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Mon Feb 18 10:10:27 EST 2008

What moves our world ? (and in-love people please excuse me for the
answer...)
Time and money... :-)

And "time" was the reason...

On that moment we were running out of time for the custom emoticon
application release, and we won't have time to implement second choice
(because it will demand a lot of time), and were not completely sure
whether the first choice (change default ".purple" path) would lead to
another problems.

So, on that moment, we choose the easiest, faster and more secure
alternative, to make configurable just the "Smiley API" persistence path.

Please feel free to point any disagreements.
Anyway, I think we will face the first option and make our application
use an different ".purple" folder on some time.

Best regards,
Mauro.

--
__At.,
   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Coordenador de Projetos e Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>
( + 55 (34)3291-1700
( + 55 (34)9971-2572