increasing default entry textbox height

jonathan jonathan.schluessler at gmx.de
Sun Jan 6 15:06:27 EST 2008

The vertical scrollbar should disappear if you just increase the height
of the textbox for 1 or 2 pixels. You can do so through dragging the
border above Font - Insert - Smile.
This way you can also enlarge the textbox to a size for 5+ lines without
having a scrollbar.

These settings are saved if you close the IM-Window.