Chat

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:54:24 EST 2008

* Stu Tomlinson had this to say on [08 Jan 2008, 08:50:28 -0500]:
[snip]

> > With Sadrul's changes and also applying same msn.c changes to switchboard.c
> > at msn_switchboard_add_user(), MSN multi-user chat works fine.
>
> Something broke in libpurple then. Revision a0cc5861 changed
> purple_conversation_new() to return existing chats that haven't been
> left when creating a new conversation. Sadrul, any idea why you made
> that change? it doesn't seem to be necessary for the other changes in
> that revision.

I think I was doing something else with persistent conversations at the
time, and this was probably part of that. I reverted this part of the
rev, and things seem to be working OK (in my limited testing). I can
commit+push the change (if someone else doesn't) if someone can confirm
it doesn't break anything obvious. :)

Sadrul