Smiley API

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:40:15 EST 2008

On Dec 3, 2007 7:35 AM, Jorge Villaseñor <salinasv at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm the one working on #1187 I'm on vacations so I will start
> working on it again but now with Mauro's help.

<snip>

Good news. We have finished the new Smiley API and all the patch
rewrite. You can see the patch here
http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/1187

It have changes in libpurple, pidgin and msn-prpl so the patch is splited.
I guess the msn one should be owned by khc, the ticket is owned by
rlaager but if someone wants to review a big patch, you are welcome.

I have tested it and it works really cool.

Hope someone can review it soon to be able to do the required changes
(if needed) before start classes. ;-)