Suspended branches

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Tue Jan 8 13:19:54 EST 2008

I have suspended eight branches in mtn that are no longer active and have been
merged to im.pidgin.pidgin at some point.  The branches are:

im.pidgin.cpw.resiak.disconnectreason
im.pidgin.finch.workspaces
im.pidgin.padding
im.pidgin.pidgin.2.1.0
im.pidgin.pidgin.2.2.1
im.pidgin.pidgin.2.2.2
im.pidgin.pidgin.2.2.3
im.pidgin.rlaager.gaim_migration

Ethan has already suspended im.pidgin.elb.make, which also has been merged to
im.pidgin.pidgin.

I also see that someone else has suspended these branches:

im.pidgin.sadrul.conv.persistent
im.pidgin.sadrul.currentmedia
im.pidgin.soc.2007.finchfeat

All of these suspended branches are visible to those interested in seeing them
by running 'mtn ls branches --ignore-suspend-certs' and can be made active
("un-suspended") at any time by committing new revisions to the branch.

I left branches that I wasn't sure about, but wanted opinions on, for discussion
here.  Should any of these branches be suspended?

im.pidgin.charkins.dockletgeom
im.pidgin.cpw.khc.msnp14
im.pidgin.cpw.khc.msnp14.soap
im.pidgin.cpw.khc.msnp14.ticket393
im.pidgin.cpw.khc.soap
im.pidgin.cpw.khc.ticket590
im.pidgin.gaim
im.pidgin.gaim.gtk1-stable
im.pidgin.gaim.oldstatus
im.pidgin.seanegan.convwindow
im.pidgin.soc.2006.msnp13
im.pidgin.soc.2007.certmgr
im.pidgin.soc.2007.classroom
im.pidgin.soc.2007.finchfeat.logging
im.pidgin.soc.2007.monoloader
im.pidgin.soc.2007.msimprpl
im.pidgin.soc.2007.remotelogging
im.pidgin.soc.2007.telepathy
im.pidgin.soc.2007.xmpp
im.pidgin.web.old

I'm betting we probably want the old Gaim branches to remain "active", as well
as leaving the SoC branches "active" until the next SoC starts.  I'd love
opinions though. :)

John