Suspended branches

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 13:46:02 EST 2008

* John Bailey had this to say on [08 Jan 2008, 13:19:54 -0500]:
[snip]
> I also see that someone else has suspended these branches:
>
> im.pidgin.sadrul.conv.persistent
> im.pidgin.sadrul.currentmedia
> im.pidgin.soc.2007.finchfeat

That would be me. The branches were merged with i.p.p a while back. :)

[snip]
> im.pidgin.soc.2007.classroom
> im.pidgin.soc.2007.monoloader

What happened to these? Do the changes in the branches work? Are they
mergeable? Is anyone attempting/willing to work on these any more?

> im.pidgin.soc.2007.finchfeat.logging

I would rather this remains unsuspended. It pulled some changes from the
.remotelogging branch, and I suspect it will require updates once there
are changes in the .remotelogging branch. Or perhaps it should just be
merged with .remotelogging.

Sadrul