Suspended branches

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:05:14 EST 2008

* Hajo Nils Krabbenhöft had this to say on [08 Jan 2008, 20:24:41 +0100]:
[snip]
> if you give me your key id i can add you to my monotone server.

Um, I like patches much more than pulling from random repositories. A
patch (or even a series of patches) is much easier to revert, and a
repository can be littered with numerous bad revisions.

I know that people pull from remote repositories. I know that it can be
useful. But I am not convinced it's something we *need* to do for
pidgin, and the earlier pulls from remote branches to i.p.p has done
nothing to remove my suspicions.

> i'm using my modified remotelogging branch for a while now and it works
> fine.

Sounds promising. I hope we can start using it soon.

Sadrul