im.pidgin.pidgin: edd672a79a29dc97a942d9520e7a3b93519af9d4

Jeff Connelly shellreef at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 00:29:51 EST 2008

2008/1/26 John Bailey <rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org>
> jeff2 at soc.pidgin.im wrote:
> > ChangeLog:

> Why are these changelog messages only a single letter?  This makes them
> completely useless.  Not that all of our changelog messages are useful, but still...
My Cygwin installation, for some reason, prevents mtn from reading
commit messages from /tmp that were written in $EDITOR. So I have been
saving the commit message to a file and passing a flag to mtn to
specify the message, but I used -m instead of --message-file. Will try
to be more careful in the future. What would be the best thing to do
about these existing useless commit messages?

-Jeff