pidgin.im very slow

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Thu Jul 3 13:18:15 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 09:10 -0700, Ka-Hing Cheung wrote:
> I think the plan is wait until the paperwork for nonprofit is done
> before accepting donation.

Yeah, what's the status there anyway?

To be honest, given all the problems we're having, I'm not sure it's
worth it for us to host all of our own stuff.

If we used a service that provided bug tracking and a wiki, could we
just host http://pidgin.im and the mailing lists on the virtual server?

Is there a SourceForge-like service that lets you use your own domain
name for your website and mailing lists?

Richard