Monotone analysis

Eoin Coffey ecoffey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 16:39:01 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm not attempting to make you switch your
> DSCM, just present my findings.

<snip>

= Git recommendation =

hmmmm :-)

FWIW, I'm pretty sure that Pidgin switched to monotone while git was still
young, and not yet gaining in popularity.  I'm not debating your technical
reasoning for using Git over something else, I just don't like that you keep
on insinuating that the *original* reason Pidgin didn't use Git was because
of some knee jerk reaction to it.  Or maybe that *is* the case :-P  I just
remember that monotone was the best looking at the time.

-Eoin