Monotone analysis

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 07:17:31 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Luke Schierer <lschiere at pidgin.im> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 12:23:09PM +0300, Felipe Contreras wrote:

>> > Um, no, Those numbers *ARE* from a repository from back then.
>>
>> Without packing.
>
> and 44Mb with git-gc.

Ah, sorry, I was confused, now I see what you meant; it's the actual
repository from that time.

I think I did a version git clone of your i.p.p that took 15MB... it's
weird that the first mtn clone I did was 28MB when the whole i.p.p.
was in it, afaik your repo from back then should have less commits
than that.

--
Felipe Contreras