Voice and Video GSoC Project

Maiku cmaiku at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:44:19 EDT 2008

I've gone and neglected posting again, which means I'll probably
forget to mention something.

School starting back up had slowed my progress a bit, but I'm getting
back into the flow of things now. Since last time I've mostly been
making little fixes here and there, polishing and such. I've also been
working on getting several things working such as the raw-udp
transport method for Jingle, STUN with Farsight's rawudp transmitter
plugin, operation with the next version of Farsight2, and a better
structure for handling different types of Jingle applications, among
other things. None of them are quite ready to be committed, but
hopefully it won't be too long.

-Maiku