Bounty for voice/video support in Pidgin

Praveen Markandu praveenmarkandu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 14:58:06 EDT 2008

Diego Costantini wrote:

I think XMPP is the most widespread protocol, and in my opinion has
> maximum priority. For the rest, in my experience, the most significant
> protocol for future applications is SIP, after that, based on users
> number, is MSN.

 sorry i have seen a few people say that xmpp should have priority because
it is the most used protocol. i find this hard to believe. it does have the
most clients dedicated to it but in terms of number of users i am prettys
sure aim yahoo and msn would easily surpass it.can someone give links to
some statistics to prove me otherwise.

regards,
Praveen