Bounty for voice/video support in Pidgin

Diego Costantini diego.costantini at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 16:09:33 EDT 2008

For Praaven:
sorry, i didn't have statistics, i just spoke about my experience.
Anyway, you should consider also private and enterprise  networks, which
usually use an own jabber server without resulting in statistics (still
in my experience :) ), and they could really benefit of a Voice/Video
support on Pidgin (which results to be the internally recommended
client, together with the prohibition of using MS Live Messenger client
:) ).

Then if statistics are different, i apologize for my limited experience :)