Bounty for voice/video support in Pidgin

Maiku cmaiku at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 21:08:45 EDT 2008

FYI, I already mostly have XMPP working, which includes both the base
PurpleMedia stuff and an interface in Pidgin.

Personally, I'd like to work on MSN next. This is partly due to that
Farsight's MSN transmitter will hopefully be finished by the end of
this year's SoC and then I can use Pidgin exclusively instead of
having to switch to alternate clients. After that I have my eye on
Yahoo, but that's just me.

I might also recommend checking out this page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lies,_damned_lies,_and_statistics

-Maiku