Voice and Video GSoC Project

Diego Costantini diego.costantini at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:56:31 EDT 2008

Of course tomorrow I will check the debug log, good to know that I need
-d, because in case of crash, I couldn't access any window.

About the audio I did a step forward, I was able to enable the audio and
I could hear myself making noises :)

And in that case it also produced the correct amount of RTP of course.
In the next days I must also try if I can use Operfire as media gateway
on a third virtual machine :)