Voice and Video GSoC Project

Diego Costantini diego.costantini at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 06:20:24 EDT 2008

I tested a bit with debug option and a segmentation fault happened after a
long ring eventually accepted. (I attached logs of both clients)
A lot of crashes (especially the Hangup one) today are not happening...

I also have a question. I noticed that voice is not received immediately. I
mean that I tell something (not received), then in the debug window appears:
- media: connecting pad: success
and after that, audio is correctly delivered.

I know that this happens sometimes with media gateways in SIP even though I
don't understand why, since the session should be already negotiated in
advance.
Why here?

Thanks,
Diego