Automatically reconnect accounts signed on elsewhere

Diego Costantini diego.costantini at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 07:44:35 EDT 2008

Well, when I come back to the disconnected PC, I wouldn't wait any minute to automatically reconnect. So in my opinion it should be immediate when there is activity on the PC, but this should be just an (un)selectable option because it happens sometimes that I connect from a virtual machine from the same PC, and it would be not possible when I can't disable such "feature".

Diego