Fwd: monotone public key

Elliott Sales de Andrade quantum.analyst at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:05:37 EDT 2008

2008/6/10 Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com>:
> QuLogic made a number of fixes to your patches in the following tickets,
> so please test his changes and work from there so you don't lose those
> changes:
>
> http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/5639
> http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/5718
> http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/5818
> http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/5934

Although it's not evident when viewing the web-ified diff, I'd like to
point out that you should use 'mtn mv' for the changes in patch 5 from
sendqueue.c to qq_trans.c and from sendqueue.h to qq_trans.h, since
it's really the almost same code with a few name changes. After the
'mtn mv', you can make the rest of the changes.
Similarly, don't forget the 'mtn add' and 'mtn del' for patch 4.