Tracker owner change for plugin

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Fri Jun 13 00:32:31 EDT 2008

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:49:38 -0400, Phillip Calvin wrote
> I am no longer able to maintain the Broadcaster plugin I wrote some
> time ago for newer versions of Pidgin. Another user has offered to
> handle maintenance, but needs ownership of the tracker item below:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
> func=detail&aid=975779&group_id=235&atid=390395
>
> Can a developer please transfer this tracker item to
> epwei at sourceforge.net? The tracker will not allow me to do it.
>
> The most recent comment, by me, confirms this request.

Hi Phil!

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to transfer ownership of a tracker
item on sourceforge (or at least, I can't figure out how).  Maybe he could
file a new tracker item and you could direct people there?  I suppose he could
also file a ticket on our new tracker, if you wanted
http://developer.pidgin.im/newticket

-Mark