user defined status icons

Norman Wolf wolf at mikro.ee.tu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 13 04:06:28 EDT 2008

Dear Developer Team,

I did not find any information about the possibility to change the
status icons. I can define my own status, but I have to take the
predefined icons. I miss the blue "busy" icon, like in MS Office
Communicator. Furthermore it would be a nice idea that every server can
have there own status icon. That means that a game community could have
other icon than a business company. Please implement this possibility to
create user defined status icon. What about a Thunderbird/Lightning
plugin, to set the icons depend on the schedule. Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Norman Wolf