Lisp bindings for Libpurple

Evan Driscoll driscoll at cs.wisc.edu
Sun Jun 29 15:49:17 EDT 2008

I'm considering writing a program which will have an IM component, and
libpurple seems like a reasonable choice given the multi-protocol
support. However, I plan on working in either Common Lisp or Scheme
(currently undecided which), which means that I would need to use the
appropriate foreign-function interface to make Lisp bindings for libpurple.

I did a couple searches and didn't see anything that others have done
(only saw bindings for PHP and Ruby), but I thought that I would ask and
see if anyone was aware if this work has been already been done. (Or
alternately, any demand for having either CL or Scheme bindings, which
could slightly weigh into my decision of which to use.)

Thanks,
Evan Driscoll