Lisp bindings for Libpurple

Stephen Eilert spedrosa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 08:44:43 EDT 2008

I have considered doing that a while ago, but some other issues got in the
way (such as the lack of usable GTK bindings for Chicken Scheme).

I think it would be a good idea to use SWIG (http://www.swig.org/), since
that would take care of generating bindings for a bunch of languages at
once, not just the Lisp family.

--Stephen

programmer, n:
A red eyed, mumbling mammal capable of conversing with inanimate monsters.